- Open the 3D-capable CAR‑SPECIAL® vehicle file with CorelDRAW. The layout is identical to the 2D drawings, so you don't have to get used to it.
- Create a new layer for the design and move the small bounding squares to this layer.
- Design the vehicle as usual with fonts, logos and images.
- The design elements must not protrude beyond the bounding squares.
- As a design aid, you can colour the body outline in the car colour.
Hide the layer with the car template and set the layer with the car template to "non-printing".
Leave only the layers with the design elements and the two bounding squares shown.
File > Export for > Web...
- RGB colour (24 bit)
- Smoothed by anti-aliasing
- Height: 2048 Pixel
- Keep aspect ratio
Save the vehicle design as a "PNG file" in your project folder:
The original file name must be retained, but can be supplemented with separation by an underscore.