Seguridad, protección de datos, cookies
creativ collection Verlag GmbH y ccvision GmbH son conjuntamente responsables de la recogida, tratamiento y uso de los datos en este sitio web. Ambas empresas tienen su sede en
Basler Landstraße 61
79111 Friburgo, Alemania
Correo electrónico: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ni creativ collection Verlag GmbH ni ccvision GmbH están obligadas a designar un responsable de la protección de datos.
Si tiene alguna pregunta sobre el tratamiento de sus datos personales o para hacer valer sus derechos como interesado, no dude en enviarnos un correo electrónico a la siguiente dirección: email@example.com.
En principio, procesamos todos los datos personales sólo mientras sea necesario para alcanzar los fines para los que se recogieron originalmente.
Todo nuestro sitio web es accesible únicamente a través de una conexión segura. Puede reconocerlo por el símbolo del candado en la parte superior o inferior derecha de la ventana del navegador, así como en la barra de direcciones (https = Hyper Text Transfer Protocol Secure).
Datos de la tarjeta de crédito
Por su seguridad, los datos de su tarjeta de crédito no se almacenan. Esto excluye desde el principio la posibilidad de que terceros accedan indebidamente a sus datos. Para su seguridad, esto significa que tiene que volver a introducir el número de su tarjeta de crédito cada vez que realice un pedido.
Consejo: Si se registra en ccvision, no tendrá que volver a introducir los datos de su dirección cada vez.
Política de privacidad
- What data is collected and used?
- Included scripts and libraries
- How is your data protected from misuse?
- Is data passed on to third parties?
- Your rights
- Joint responsibility of ccvision GmbH and creativ collection Verlag GmbH
Take a few moments to read what data is collected and used, or how you can have it corrected, blocked and erased.
What data is collected and used?
What data is collected and used when I visit the website?
In the case of purely informational use of our website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server, i.e. we only store access data without personal reference (IP address, browser used, etc.). These data are evaluated exclusively for the improvement of our offer and do not allow any conclusion on your person. In addition, we use your previously anonymized IP address to determine from which country you are visiting our website to offer you the appropriate language variant. The anonymized IP address is not stored for this purpose. Some further personal data is collected that is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is our overriding legitimate interest in providing the website according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit f GDPR).
This data includes, for example, information about the type and version of your Internet browser, the operating system of your device, your Internet service provider, the date and time of your access, as well as Internet pages from which you have reached us and to which Internet pages you are redirected from our site.
You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies, decide on a case-by-case basis whether to accept them or generally exclude the acceptance of cookies. If cookies are generally excluded, not all functions of our website can be used without restriction.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data in the context of Essential Cookies (see section 2 above) is our overriding legitimate interest in providing an optimally functioning website (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR).
What data is collected when I contact creativ collection Verlag GmbH/ccvision GmbH by e-mail or via the contact form?
When you contact us by e-mail, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number, if applicable, and the content of your message) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We erase the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary for answering/processing your inquiry. Legal obligations to retain certain data, may lead to longer processing. If the inquiry is a message regarding the initiation or fulfillment of a contract with us, the legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the fulfillment or initiation of a contract according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR. In the case of other inquiries, the legal basis for the described processing of your personal data is our overriding legitimate interest (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR) in answering incoming inquiries and questions from interested parties and potential customers.
If you provide voluntary information about the company on whose behalf or in whose name you are placing the order (name, department, addendum, fax as well as information about how you know us), we process this personal data based on our legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR to address you as a commercial customer and to check our advertising measures.
What data is collected and processed when I order from the web shop at ccvision.de or register as a customer?
If you would like to order in our web shop, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide your personal data, which we need for the processing of your order. Mandatory data required for the processing of contracts are marked separately, other data can be provided by you voluntarily. We use the data that you are obliged to provide for the processing of your order. For this purpose, we may pass on your payment data to our house bank. The legal basis for the processing and forwarding of your data is the fulfillment of the contract according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
You can voluntarily create a customer account, through which we can store your data for future purchases. When registering such a customer account, the data you provide will be stored revocably. You can erase all further data, including your user account, in the customer area or have it erased by our employees; an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org is sufficient for this purpose.
You can view and edit your own user information at any time in the customer account on the ccvision.de website after logging in with your e-mail address and password. If you forget your password or have problems logging in, you can reset automatically your password and create a new password.
The processing of your data within the framework of the customer account (except for purchases) is based on our legitimate interest (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR) in being able to offer our customers the possibility of using a user account.
We may also process the data you provide to send you emails with technical information regarding your user account.
The personal data collected in this way will be erased when the data is no longer required for the purposes the data was collected initially. We would like to point out that we are obliged by commercial and tax law to store your address, payment and order data for the duration of the statutory storage obligation. If you erase your user account, all data that does not have to be stored further due to these legal retention obligations will be erased immediately.
What data is collected and used when I sign up for the newsletter?
If you register for our newsletter, we will use the data you provide with your expressed consent to send you our newsletter. The newsletter contains current information articles as well as offers from creativ collection Verlag GmbH/ccvision GmbH and third-party providers.
For the registration to our newsletter, we use the so-called double-opt-in procedure. This means that after your registration, we will send you an email to the email address you provided, asking you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 48 hours, your information will be blocked and erased after one month. In addition, we store your IP addresses and the times of registration and confirmation to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify any misuse of your data.
The specification of your e-mail address is required for sending the newsletter, all other information is provided voluntarily. After your confirmation, we store your email address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is your consent according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR.
You can withdraw your consent to receive the newsletter and unsubscribe at any time. You can declare the withdrawal by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail, by e-mail to email@example.com or by sending a message to the contact details provided in the imprint.
We use the web analytics service Matomo provided by InnoCraft Ltd (7 Waterloo Quay, PO Box 625, 6140 Wellington, NewZealand) on our website to analyze the use of our website. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For this purpose Matomo sets Cookies to provide the analytics functions.
Your IP address is shortened by Matomo (e.g. 111.xxx.xxx.xxx) and used for geolocation to classify visitors to our website by area in order to better plan our marketing campaigns. A direct conclusion to your person can be excluded by shortening the IP address. The IP address transmitted by your browser is neither merged with other data collected by us nor passed on to third parties.
The processing of your personal data and the setting of the cookies is based on your consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. a GDPR and § 25 TTDSG, which you have given via the cookie banner. You can revoke this consent at any time with effect for the future by adjusting your cookie settings accordingly in the privacy notice.
If individual pages of our website are called up after you have given your consent to data processing within the framework of Matomo, the following data can be stored:
- IP address (masked 2 byte) of your calling system (e.g. 111.xxx.xxx.xxx)
- Browser type and version, screen resolution, language set, local time, operating system used.
- the number of pages and files you access on our website, time spent on the website, frequency of your access to the website, number of actions, bounce rate, page generation time
- the website from which you are visiting us (referrer URL) - if this is not prohibited by your browser
- Device used (e.g. TVs, consoles, smartphones, desktops, etc.)
- if applicable, the website you visit after our website (when clicking on an external link on our website)
- Date and time of your access.
Additional information regarding InnoCraft Ltd's handling of personal data can be found in their privacy information.
We have integrated YouTube components on this website. YouTube is an internet video portal that allows video publishers to post video clips free of charge and other users to view, rate and comment on them. YouTube allows the publication of all types of videos, which is why complete film and television programs, but also music videos, trailers or videos made by users themselves can be accessed via the Internet portal.
The operating company of YouTube is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. YouTube LLC is a subsidiary of Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043-1351, USA. Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street Dublin 4, Ireland is responsible for processing data within the EU.
Collected data can always be assigned to you if you are logged into YouTube at the same time as clicking on the video on our website. If you do not want YouTube and Google to combine this information, you can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account before accessing our website.
When embedding videos, the extended data protection mode was activated. This means that YouTube recognizes which page you have visited and which video you have watched. However, this information does not affect the personalization of your browsing or advertising on YouTube.
We are aware of the transfer of your personal data to a third country when YouTube is used and have implemented appropriate safeguards in accordance with Article 46 of the GDPR to ensure lawful and secure processing of your personal data.
The processing of personal data is based on your consent according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR. The video will only be loaded when you have clicked the corresponding button. Only then can cookies be set by YouTube and data be transmitted to YouTube.
The purpose of data collection and storage is the improvement of our offer, the visual and functional optimization of the website and the provision of video services of the provider YouTube.
As a user, you have the option to withdraw your consent at any time. The legality of all previous processing of personal data remains unaffected. To withdraw your consent, reload the page with the YouTube video (⟳ symbol in the address bar of your browser or F5 key).
Cookies that have already been set can be erased by you from your browser.
Included scripts and libraries
We use external script codes for the operation of the website. The libraries of the various providers are integrated externally via a CDN (Content Delivery Network) to always have access to the latest and most secure version. In addition, we thus reduce loading times of our pages, as there is a high probability that you have already used the CDN on another page. In that case, your browser can access the cached copy and does not have to download it again. If your browser does not have a cached copy, data such as your IP address is transferred from your browser to the corresponding CDN.
In order to retrieve the libraries required for the scripts, your IP address is transmitted to the providers of the scripts. It is conceivable that your data may also be processed in the USA.
We are aware of the transfer of your personal data to a third country and have implemented appropriate safeguards in accordance with Article 46 of the GDPR to ensure lawful and secure processing of your personal data.
We use recaptcha as external script code.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data in the context of the use of the scripts is our overriding legitimate interest (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR) in being able to provide an optimized and functioning website.
How is my data protected against misuse?
We secure our website and other systems through current technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or distribution of your data by unauthorized persons. When transmitting personal data during registration, we use encryption technologies for highest confidentiality. Your personal data is password protected so that only you have access to it. Our servers employ various security mechanisms and authorization procedures to make unauthorized access more difficult. You should always keep your access information confidential, log out when you leave and close the browser window when you have finished communicating with ccvision.de. In this way, you can ensure that only you can access your personal data when you share the computer with others.
Is data passed on to third parties?
For certain technical processes of data analysis, processing and storage, as well as for newsletter dispatch, creativ collection GmbH/ccvision GmbH uses certain external service providers. These service providers are carefully selected and meet high data protection and data security standards. They are bound to strict data confidentiality and process data only on behalf of and according to the instructions of creativ collection GmbH/ccvision GmbH. Except in these cases, creativ collection GmbH/ccvision GmbH only passes on data to third parties if there is a legal or official or judicial obligation to do so.
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR to immediately demand the rectification of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
- to withdraw your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future;
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters, and;
- insofar as your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, insofar as there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which will be implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal or objection, please contact the employees of creativ collection Verlag GmbH/ccvision GmbH at:
Joint responsibility of ccvision GmbH and creativ collection Verlag GmbH:
For the provision of this website, the web shop as well as the analysis of your personal data in connection with the visit of this website, ccvision GmbH and creativ collection Verlag GmbH are joint controllers.
For this reason, the companies have concluded a joint controller agreement in accordance with Art. 26 of the GDPR, in which they distributed their obligations under data protection law. The essence of the contract is briefly presented below:
- Both ccvision GmbH and creativ collection Verlag GmbH are each responsible for complying with the data protection obligations in their own area of responsibility.
- Data subject rights can be asserted against both companies, and the companies fully support each other in processing the corresponding requests.
- The privacy information necessary regarding the processing the joint responsibility of the two companies.
- In the event of a data protection breach, the two companies shall inform each other immediately and cooperate fully in processing the incident.
- The companies shall be jointly liable to the data subject in accordance with the statutory provisions in the event of a data protection violation.